DAY 8
Monday, February 4, 2019
This is the second Monday I was at NEUST, like last Monday we took part in a flag ceremony at the square next to the Hostel. once again we listen to the Filipino national anthem and the NEUST hymn song. after the ceremony we had breakfast and prepared to carry out the introduction of NEUST students who will carry out student exchanges in Indonesia.
after that we are given a break for lunch and prayer for one hour. the break time is finished, now we go to the last day for English Proficiency. everything went smoothly and excitedly. after the class was over we took pictures of each other again, and I took advantage of that opportunity to get closer to Jackielyn, I asked for a photo together with him before he went to Madiun for student exchanges.
after that we go to SM Mall to accompany Filipino student shopping for the needs that will be brought to Indonesia. Ate Jackielyn asked me for help to accompany him for a walk while looking for items to be brought to Indonesia. almost 20 minutes just turned SM, finally Ate stopped by the clothes and it turned out that he bought underwear, after he chose his luggage I brought it, and what made me embarrassed was forgetting to pay for the item but it was already in SM again with the item not wrapped .




Komentar
Posting Komentar