Hi ! New Journey
Hello, my name is Firlyan Okta Anggareta, you can call me Okta or Firlyan, I'm Muslim, I'm the first child of 3 si
I studied at the University of PGRI Semarang in Mechanical Engineering study program. I just finished 5th semester and this is studying for semester 6.
I give the opportunity to run an internship program for students in ASEAN with the name SEA-TVET Internship Exchange Program. I am very happy and happy to be part of this program. I hope I will not disappoint and I will give my best to the University of PGRI Semarang.
I would like to thank the SEAMEO Organization for this opportunity
Get to know me more through:
I studied at the University of PGRI Semarang in Mechanical Engineering study program. I just finished 5th semester and this is studying for semester 6.
I give the opportunity to run an internship program for students in ASEAN with the name SEA-TVET Internship Exchange Program. I am very happy and happy to be part of this program. I hope I will not disappoint and I will give my best to the University of PGRI Semarang.
I would like to thank the SEAMEO Organization for this opportunity
Get to know me more through:


Komentar
Posting Komentar