Trip To the Philippines

I will tell all of my activities while in the Philippines, starting from home until returning home. Before leaving, I asked the blessing of prayer to my family to be given safety when I walked home. My trip to the Philippines was not easy, because I had to travel very far and had to use various kinds of transportation, such as: cars (for trips from home to Semarang), Kerta (from Semarang to Jakarta), planes (Jakarta to the Philippines). I departed from home to the Train Station for 1.5 hours, before going to the station I and my family rested in my room in Semarang until 00:45 a.m., because my train departed at 1:30 AM, short story 1 AM we arrived at the station and I rushed to Train for fear of being left behind. I immediately asked do "a blessing to my family, with heavy Mama and Papa let go of my departure, I said" I will be fine in the Philippines if you believe and always pray for me. ' in the train I sat over a fat person and in front of me a very beautiful mother, when I was walking I began to feel uncomfortable with my seat, because the sigendut sat greedy and my legs could not move because if the move would disturb the mother. For 7 hours which means that until 9 AM I was like that and made me very tired. When I arrived in Jakarta, precisely at the "Pasar Senin" Station, I had been waiting for him by his good friend Papa, Namaya was Bowo. After I met him, I was invited to go home to the Depok area and it was quite far from the pension for around 30 minutes. Until the place I was told to rest, take a shower, and eat because my flight schedule was at 8:00 PM, but I arrived at the airport at 4 PM because of concerns my friends were overloaded and had to pay for the baggage. After 2 hours finally we were able to calm down because the problem with the plane's baggage had been resolved, and we were just waiting for the flight departure in the waiting room. At 11 PM Singapore time.


why in Singapore? because our departure to the Philippines tomorrow is 4 PM. During our stay in Singapore we only stayed at Changi Airport International Airport, but we were happy there because we found many new things, and I got the luck because when I exchanged Rp. 200,000 to SGD I was given 184 Singapore Dollars equivalent to Rp1,840,000 . finally we go to the Philippines and travel for 2 hours. Arriving at Clark Filipna International Airport at 7 PM, and we're confused for almost 15 minutes looking for Mom Gina. After meeting him, it turned out that Mom Gina was not alone because she invited 2 Indonesian students who were the same as us, and she was from Batam, her name was Tomi and Abdi. They are the same as me, both from Mechanical Engineering. And he also invited Archi Greg and Christope.




After meeting with them we were invited to eat at Chowking together.


after eating, we continue the journey to the inn which takes approximately 2 hours. The inn was very nice and comfortable, and after that we were immediately told to sleep because 7 AM had to take part in the ceremony.

Komentar

Postingan Populer