DAY 2

hello everyone, continue on the second day.
I and others visited the NEUST campus central building called General Tinio. GT is a building for technical colleges and junior high schools, because in the Philippines I have heard that there is no high school, so high school is put together with college which means having to study for at least five years, and here junior high school is studying for four year.



before we tour class room, we went to cantin for breakfast together, i eaten siomay, and any other , so many food in here,its fun i can eaten in filipina food , so very exited.





first the room our tour is room mechanical engineering, here y owe introdroduced self one by one
so very exited, because student in mechanical engineering kind and friendly, so its good.




in that class I was introduced by Mr. Michel told one of the queen figures at NEUST mechanical engineering, Almira Coleen Ramones, and managed to photograph with him




before leaving the class, we invited them to sing songs of pride in mechanical engineering in Indonesia, they were immediately able and enthusiastic. the class immediately became very cool when I managed to sing the song together.


after that, we moved to the mechatronics class and met with Mr. Albert. this was my first experience studying mechatronics, and it was confusing at the beginning, but finally I could.



after class, we go to lunch to Jollibee again, after that we go back to the Hostel to take a break, because in the afternoon we will practice dance to appear at the SEA-TVET program admission program.


after practicing, we were told to get ready to go to the Mall and have dinner there.

after dinner is finished, we immediately go back to the Hostel to rest, because tomorrow there is still an agenda to go through.

Komentar

Postingan Populer