DAY 13

Saturday, February 9, 2019

This morning we were supposed to be on vacation but had to be replaced with classes, because Ma'am Gina went to take NEUST students who were going to Indonesia to the airport. we meet again with the Pneumatic class with Eng. Albert to fill the activity on Saturday. At first everything in the class was boring, but after trying to be friendly with any Pneumatics that smelled it was very pleasant even though it was a bit confusing.


after almost 30 minutes finally I was able to complete the assignment given by Eng. Albert, and I am proud because it was my first experience studying pneumatics but immediately understood and could do the assignments from Eng. Albert. when I finished doing the assignment the time showed half past one in the afternoon which meant the class was over and it was time for us to have lunch and return to the Hostel.

midnight we were shocked by the arrival of other Indonesian students, there were 9 people who came and 2 of those who had just arrived were mechanical engineering students. Namaya is Ando and Aldi.

Komentar

Postingan Populer